Swift for Arduino costs $40 to buy a license for unlimited use for one developer. This allows you to use the IDE for commercial development and entitles you to unlimited support via email, slack or other channels. Click the "Pay by Card" button below and you will see a popup powered by Stripe (TM), asking for your card details, email and a billing address.
It looks like you are either using a mobile or not using mac. Buy the product now and we will send you a license key for downloading the S4A IDE to your mac later. (This app does not currently work on iOS, Android, Windows or Linux.)
What you will get...
- A license for the revolutionary Swift for Arduino IDE for macOS, including the version 2 Swift for AVR cross compiler and proprietary AVR-Swift library.
- True, full featured native mac app with syntax highlighting, multiple tabs and many other modern features.
- All upgrades for the IDE and v2 compiler and library are free forever and included in the price.
- Unlimited online personalised support to make sure you have no trouble learning this new platform.
- Amazing projects ready to get started right out of the box. Get coding in minutes!
- A thriving community on Slack where we all chat, exchange ideas and even contribute to the future direction of the product!
- Core class library that allows standard functions. The compiler is built from the open source swift compiler and a customised build of the open source LLVM project.
- The IDE has smarts to try to search for potential issues, plus fully integrated build and upload and much more.
- GitHub open source community site where people contribute library code written in Swift, automatically syncs to the IDE for ease of use.
During payment, Stripe will ask for personal information, including email and billing address
in case a purchase fails and to enhance their security.
Once payment is complete, if you provided one, we will use the email to automatically send you a
welcome email with your license key and to
invite you to receive other communications and join our Slack community.
We will not use your email address for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We may use it to contact you about any billing queries if there is a problem.
You may request that we delete your personal information if you wish, as per normal with EU GDPR regulations, and we will not pass it on to any undisclosed third party unless forced to by law.